Thursday, October 5, 2017

What I'm Into This Week



 Girls Night In: For ladies who would rather stay in on Thirsty Thursday and enjoy the latest book club read or keeping up to date with a few excellent reads, like this one on venmo, fed up woman and sensitive comics. Netflix, read, rosé and chill. 

Project 62: The latest product line at Target that every millennial girl is gushing over. My sister and I have already added a few pieces to are our apartment. Head over to your closest Target and check out the reasonable home line that is both modern and chic. 

Books Are Magic: A bookstore ran by one of my favorite authors, Emma Straub. Filled with beautiful books, book readings and author events, this bookstore is like my dream space. Oh and they have an online shop that ships all over the U.S., I just got their mug and will be gifting it to a few of my favorite librarians.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...