Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Being Alone

Make one of your things this year to spend more time doing things alone. Do things you love doing and not have to worry if it pleases your friends or family members. If you have been wanting to check out that art gallery that nobody else wants to go to, do it alone. Take yourself to lunch, the movies, a museum or getting a coffee, sit down, relax and enjoy yourself. I know so many women (especially women) who don't feel comfortable enough to go out to eat by themselves. I do it all the time and I look forward to it. I'm present, I'm enjoying the meal and sometimes I'll whip out the book I have in my purse and read in public. Do you and go out and enjoy exactly what you want to do today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...