Wednesday, May 2, 2018

The Future is Female





If you've been wondering where I am since I've only been posting a few days a week, here's the lowdown. While work does continue to take up a lot of my time, I have taken on a few projects outside of my 9 to 5 job. I promise the blog will become more of a priority just as soon as I can transfer over 3000+ posts without issues to the new site. A friend and I started a local chapter of a national book club in which we host twice a month and write a newsletter for; our Facebook community is the best, I'm not even kidding. Last year, two coworkers and I started a bookish podcast which is also very active on social media and on our site, we love posting for giveaways so always check in over at The Librarians Suggest. And lastly, I'm really excited to introduce, Girls Who Stay In, a woman's only club to the Palm Springs Area. There is no space for intellectual conversation or just a place to read, finish up a little work if necessary or hell you just need to get away and enjoy a bit of silence. The space between home and work is nonexistent and we want to change that. Welcome to the newest club in town, we can't wait to share more of what's coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...