Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Always at The Carlyle





A few months ago one of the New Yorker bloggers I follow on social media was raving about a documentary about The Carlyle hotel in Manhattan. It seemed like it was only getting a limited release so I was saddened I would have to wait until it was available as a dvd. So when my mom called a week ago saying it was playing in Palm Springs, I jumped at her invitation to see it. With all it's elegance, class and history, I was most fascinated with the architectural design, art and most especially the staff's stories. Looking up Dwight Owsley right now, you should do the same!  

(1,2,3,4,5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...