Wednesday, March 2, 2011

You + Me

Tea or Coffee: Tea
I Collect: coasters and children's books.  

Favorite City: New York

Spring or Fall: Fall. 

Style Icon: Lauren Bacall, Jean Seberg and Diana Vreeland. 

Perfume: Burberry Tender Touch

Linens: Eyptian.

Girl Crush: Judy Garland

Boy Crush: Tom Hanks

China Pattern: Sterling Silver or Cobalt Blue.

I'm lusting After: Chocolate covered blueberries at the moment. 

Most Prized Possession: my leather bound journal and my grandparents senior portraits.

On Weekends: Indulge in french pastries and clean my apartment with You've Got Mail playing.

(image by a lovely being and questions taken from matchbook magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...