Tuesday, August 30, 2011

90s Nostalgia




Calling all eighties and nineties babies who grew up on shows like Pete and Pete, Clarissa Explains It All, All That along with the rest of the Nickelodeon shows, what was your favorite Nickelodeon show. Since I grew up with a borther who read Stephen King and regularly watched sci-fi horror with my dad, it's no surprise that I became a horror nerd. I was reading Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark in second grade, so hands down, Are You Afraid of the Dark was my favorite show. I was also a sucker for Legends of the Hidden Temple, Alex Mack, The Wild Thornberrys and Doug. I secretly wished I could be a contestant on the show. What was your favorite show when you were growing up? What did you grow up watching, Disney, Nickelodeon, The N, Cartoon Network, ABC family? 

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for old Nickelodeon shows "are you afraid of the dark". Here is the right place.

    Are you afraid of the dark
    AYAOTD

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...