Thursday, September 1, 2011

American Girls

For the past week now I have been unpacking and finally settling in to my new home; at the same time I've taken on the task of cleaning out/organizing my bedroom. So of course I've been rummaging through old boxes and have been stumbling upon some great treasures from my childhood like my polly pockets, some favorite children books like Five Minutes Peace, Charlie the Caterpillar, Caps for Sale and finally I came across my American Girl Doll, I was a Molly girl. Memories of taking her on family vacations and to birthdays definitely brightened my day. Alright ladies, for those of you who had an American Girl growing up, who did you have? Any great memories with your doll come to mind? Please share!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww American Girl Dolls :) I had Molly too, I loved her glasses! I went to the American Girl Doll store once, probably the greatest moment of my childhood ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...