Thursday, December 1, 2011

Who Loves Peacoats?!


I don't know how I grew up in the California desert because when it comes to fashion I absolutely love everything about fall and winter attire. I was really meant to live in the Midwest or East Coast where you can actually wear coats, faux fur vests, jackets, tights, boots, leggings, etc. I have had this J. Crew pea coat for about two or three years now and I still love it. Do you have a favorite coat, jacket, hat, scarf, pair of boots that you'll never part with?  

1 comment:

  1. I got a great peacoat from Target this year! Sadly, I bought it when it first came out so I paid full price!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...