Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Leather Jacket Love


It wasn't until maybe a year or two ago when I started to expand my taste in clothes. For the most part I stuck to a somewhat preppy and bohemian style of fashion, however I've realized how much I love the more vintage edgy rocker look as well.  To me there is nothing more cool looking than a loose fitted white tee, worn cuffed jeans with white converse, a leather jacket, aviators and a messy au natural hair style. The feeling of sliding your arms in a leather jacket makes me want to rev up a motorcycle engine and hang with the bad boys, because there's something so sexy about those bad boys. So find your inner bad girl and break out that leather jacket. (One of my favorite jackets is from Target that is about two years old-love it!)

2 comments:

  1. I swear I am like a new woman when I wear my leather jacket I was gifted for Christmas... I just feel like a cool girl!
    So. Edgy.
    xx
    .molly
    apieceoftoastblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...