Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Remodel and Organize

 a few wild flowers and brass bird.
 old chalkboard to pinboard, burlap to be weaved through flowers.
new lamp shade and classics shelved behind.
wreaths make all the difference.
I love starting new projects around my place, whether its transforming a piece of furniture or taking on a room to re-do, I actually just finished with my room. Here are a few added and inexpensive touches.  Make  a few changes to your place, the little things make a big difference.  

(images via instagram)

2 comments:

  1. lovely and inspiring post.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, agree little touches make such a huge difference! You inspire me to start a few projects of my own:) Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...