Monday, January 23, 2012

Paint Something


I don't know what's been going on lately but apparently my brain is telling me I need to be artistic. For the past month now I have been creating crafts and wanting to learn to knit scarves, leg-warmers, mittens and other things now I'm on this painting kick. I think it all started during my freshman year of college; as I was looking for electives to fill my schedule I decided I'd try out an art history class. Let me tell you people, thinking it would be somewhat of an easy classs, Art History was honestly one of the hardest classes I took while in school. And silly me decided why not take more, turns out I was two credits short of receving a minor in Art History.  Anyways I fell deeply in love with learning about expressionist and post modern art especially! So the other day I bought a gargantuan canvas at Michaels and had a blast impersonating Pollock, as I flung and flicked paint on to the canvas. I've got to say, it felt great! I'm excited to share it with you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh that sounds so fun! How does it look? Art like that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...