Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just Dance


From the time I was three years old and enrolled in dance classes, you couldn't stop me from dancing. I have taken everything from ballet to tap classes, every jazz class imaginable, lyrical, modern dance, acrobatics, even a little ballroom dance, I've done it all. Since the dance program at the college I attended was a popular and pretty good program, I took just about everything they had to offer to keep me moving through college. Now that I've been out of school and in the working world I definitley miss it. So I'm excited to say after seven months of not moving my derriere, I'm ready to get back into it and am thrilled to be taking a jazz class. Enroll in a local dance class this month and try it out!


1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I love the new blog name!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...