Friday, January 27, 2012

this week's favorites...

you can never go wrong with woody allen. 
probably the best rom com, in my opinion that is.
 could always use a little maria.
can easily watch this every night, no joke.
you can never go wrong with audrey's beautiful smile.

For the past few weeks now I've been really  missing living in the city especially since I recently found out I will be visiting Manhattan in just a couple months. So in anticipation, last night I put on my favorite romcoms based in Manhattan - Serendipity with John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. What are you favorite New York romcoms? I hope everyone has a fun-filled weekend, I'm headed to L.A. since I didn't make it last weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...