Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bloom Crazy





I first started wearing Bloom cosmetics early on high school. In fact the first time I had seen the cosmetic line was in a Sephora on the famous walking strip right in front of Disneyland. I'll admit I think I bought the eye-liner because I was taken away by the cute illustration more than the makeup but then I I fell in love with the brand. And ever since then I haven't gone back, her products really are the best and a one of a kind brand, not to mention that Natalie Bloom is ahmazing! Although a little expensive, her stuff is totally worth it. Check out her collections over at Bloom!

(Images via Bloom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...