Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Shopping




Ok so I'm not exactly house hunting, but this doesn't stop my little heart from going (Sunday Shopping as my mother and I like to call it) and checking out beautiful homes and their exquisite interiors. Which reminds me, in only a matter of weeks I will be heading to the south to attend my brother's graduation in North Carolina. Now, I'm very excited to see my older brother graduating, especially since he's getting his PH D in Immunology from Duke University, (I like to call him 'Mad Scientist,' since I have no clue as to what it is he actually does) so congrats to my big brother (there is a fabulous post waiting to congratulate him on the actual big day)! But my mom, my sister and I are also looking forward to seeing all those gorgeous wrap around porch southern homes.  So this Sunday or another day if you like,  check out homes for sale ads and go check them out and have fun doing so!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...