Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Mornings

Thank god it's Friday, right? I am kind of dying from this heat I don't know about you but I plan on staying in most of the weekend, staying in p.j.'s and wishing I were lounging in this bed with my dogs and enjoying doing nothing. Since I'm officially done at Jenny Craig, the one thing that is most definitely happening this weekend, going out and celebrating my weight loss with a few of my girlfriends and indulging in a few drinks. Goodbye Jenny, hello Margaritas!!!! Happy Friday lovelies and have a fabulous and well hopefully a cool weekend, see you next week!

(image via dreams + jeans)

1 comment:

  1. Great plans this weekend for celebrating your weight loss. I'll be playing a softball tournament tomorrow.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...