Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up...

 enjoying a day trip to my beloved 
huntington library and gardens. 
nerd status: a huge darwin fanatic!  did i mention 
this is a favorite of mine?
veggie humus wrap, oh so delicious.
 strolling through the rose garden at the library, 
my happy place.
daily trips to my favorite little health food mart. 
 having a mary poppins moment at the chalk art 
festival in pasadena, i think i'll just jump in now.
my little heart just skipped a beat.
ending father's day on a good note: with a classic 
scent like dolce and gabbana and in light of  
bradbury's passing, my father didn't have this
timeless gem. happy father's day!

(images via instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...