Saturday, July 28, 2012

Baseball Tees




During my college days, you'd find me most likely sporting a baseball tee and leggings pretty much everywhere I went (my college boyfriend got me Cub's baseball tee that I still own and still love): to class, the dining hall, the library-it was pretty much my go to outfit. And I'm sure people thought, does that girl wear anything else. Let me just say I'm all about comfort first, but come on now, why wouldn't you want to rock this bad boy. It's simple but edgy, right?! So throw on a pair of jeans, get your chucks out and haul out your favorite baseball tee!   


( 1, 234)

3 comments:

  1. I love a baseball tee and haven't actually worn one for about 10 years but maybe now's the time!

    ♥ ThankFifi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well although it's definitely comfortable, it can also be really chic when paired with other items! Casual Chic.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...