Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Mornings

Who is excited it's the weekend, raise your hand!!! I definitely am, I have Saturday off which I'm over the moon about so I'm taking full advantage of sleeping in and staying in pj's until at least nine am. School has officially started and I'm certainly enjoying my classes and getting to know my professors and peers. We're getting ready to be 'in season' here in Palm Springs which means, lots more people in the valley so I'm gearing up for a busy Fall. Plus, I'm really hoping it will begin to cool down sooner before later. What are your plans for the weekend, I plan on enjoying the thunder and lightening storm we're suppose to be getting and cozying up to a movie with my dogs, Sunday's reserved for school, school, school! Have a good weekend everyone, I'll catch you next week! 



2 comments:

  1. love that wall colour and just FYI, it's almost midday here on sat and I am STILL in my pj's...

    ♥ ThankFifi
    Thanks for your lovely comment as always - have a great weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What have you done with your wall? It's freaking great! Artistic.


    Cape Coral Homes for Sale

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...