Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pretty Pink Things

Lately I've been drawn to neutral and light pink shades in just about everything...nail polish, tee shirts, shoes, clutches, even my makeup has been more natural. I've been eyeing this petticoat at American Apparel for god knows how long. So three weeks ago when I made my way to Victoria Gardens and decided to drop by the American Apparel, this little darling was staring me in the face; tempting me with it's pretty pretty color (the actual name ballet pink-what a perfect color, right)?!, I could not not buy it, right?! 

P.S. by the way twirling in this baby is oh so fun! 

(image via instagram)

3 comments:

  1. oh it's amazing - would love to see how you're going to wear it!

    ♥ ThankFifi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh there will definitely be a wardrobe post on the petticoat!

      Delete
  2. too cute! And I'm with you on all things pink. True girl at heart here

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...