Saturday, August 18, 2012

Question of the Day

Question of the Day: Would You Live In Your Hometown?
When I went away to school in Indiana and introduced myself being from Southern California, the immediate response was what are you doing here. My reaction, "Well I didn't come from the beach if that's what you're thinking I come from the freaking desert!" And to be completely honest I was so ready to get on the plane and leave the desert behind me, I couldn't stand the heat or the scenery. Six years later and back in Palm Springs, my feelings have somewhat changed . Not to say that I'll live here forever, but I'm actually starting to see why so many people love this desert oasis, not to mention it has become a major hot spot to lounge around, relax and enjoy doing just that! Where do you live, what do you love about your town?! 

 (image via studded hearts)

1 comment:

  1. I love San Diego, but I do miss the Bay Area. I don't think I could live in Novato...although it is a great place for families. I'd like to raise my own family in a new place. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...