Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up...


 fashion night out, hanging at saks and enjoying
a little bubbly.
 an evening out with drinks and eccentric rings.
 this little surprise showed up on my doorstep,
one very cool brother this sent to me. 
 and then there was chanel...
 being studious, all weekend long.
a little glitter and gold, this is how a roll. 
 curiosity shoppe finds while roaming target,
early early early this morning.
hello fall, the gang's all here.
a major archaeological dig happening right outside
my hometown. (nerd status kicking in right 
about now!)

(images via instagram)



3 comments:

  1. Ooo that chanel bag is gorgeous. I hope you had fun at Saks for FNO -- I tried to make it up there but was exhausted post-Soho

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously have to get going on the Birchbox...have heard so many good things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post! so nice to get a little peek at your life :) more like this please!

    ♥ ThankFifi
    Thanks always for your sweet comments on my post :)

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...