Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year








What are you most looking forward to in this new year? I've been thinking about what's going to make this year stand out, what am I going to focus on to make sure I enjoy each and every moment of 2013 like I did in 2012?! There are definitely a few things I'd like to work on like going out with my girlfriends a little more and getting dolled up while doing it. No lazy attire allowed!!! I'm also hoping to fit in a few serious trips this year perhaps New York and hopefully D.C., the travelbug in me is rarin' to go.
At the same time I totally need to give some TLC to my home and give some serious thought into decorating and organizing and learning how to cook Indian and Thai food, I swear I can't get enough curry or pad thai, what gives?! Time to haul out the old and buy some new cookbooks!!! When it comes to maintenance of myself I feel pretty comfortable but I'm certainly not giving the right attention to my recently growing jewelry collection. Ever since I was a little girl I've always had a thing for a collecting rings and bangles, but as of late I've kept it pretty simple. I'm ready to take it up a notch and wear something bold, the same can be said about my hair. I'm pretty much a pony tail girl, but since pinterest has taken over there are so many hair-inspirations that I can't wait to try out. So what are some things you'll be working on in the new year, I'm curious to know?! 

(1, 2345678)