Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year








What are you most looking forward to in this new year? I've been thinking about what's going to make this year stand out, what am I going to focus on to make sure I enjoy each and every moment of 2013 like I did in 2012! There are definitely a few things I'd like to work on like going out with my girlfriends a little more and getting dolled up while doing it. No lazy attire allowed!!! I'm also hoping to fit in a few  trips this year perhaps New York and hopefully D.C., the travelbug in me is rarin' to go.

I want to start over with my living space, get rid of stuff and find my home style. I need to learn how to cook Indian and Thai food, I  can't get enough! I want to to adopt the "quality over quantity" approach to fashion and start investing in better jewelry, art and learn to do more with my hair than straightening and curling it. So what are some things you'll be working on in the new year?! 

(1, 2345678)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...