Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's The Moments That Matter

So when the holidays came around I thought I'd get some down time when family starting arriving in town. It didn't exactly happen that way, it seemed I only got busier with Christmas events and dinners with family, friends and work. I was so looking forward to relaxing by the fire and having long meaningful conversations on life like my family normally does. However, I'm just now getting to settle a little and enjoy the time I have with family and I'm trying to savor every minute of it while I can. As we get a little older remember to enjoy the small moments, the moments that matter. 

(image via cape cod collegiate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...