Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Stop, Reflect & Love

I've been wanting to post on the tragic news about Sandy Hook Elementary, but when it came down to it I didn't know what I wanted to say (because I'm still speechless) or how to go about approaching the topic without getting into a debate on gun control or mental health. It shook me to my core which eventually led to thinking...then more thinking and evaluating my own life and the importance of my friendships; I'm talking about the people that make up my life!  People need people, we're a species that depends and thrives on love, affection and constant communication. My friends, my family, my relationships they have all shaped the person I've become and I certainly wouldn't be the person I am without them. I certainly don't tell them enough how much they mean to me, so call up a friend and tell them just how much they mean to you!!!  My heart truly goes out to Sandy Hook Elementary School and every single victim's family and friends who are grieving and suffering from this terrible event! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...