Saturday, December 1, 2012

Well, Hello December

Can you believe we're already in December people, what a year it has been right?! I remember promising myself this time last year that 2012 was going to be my year and honestly how many of us say that and then actually follow through with it right?! Well I did and I've been sitting here thinking about just that, so what's in store for next year?! I don't know but for now I'll leave that until the end of the month and enjoy homemade sugar cookies, lots of wassail, working on puzzles and enjoying time spent with family. Happy December loves, I hope you're all having a lovely holiday season!! 

(image via a fortunate accident)

1 comment:

  1. We have to bake sugar cookies every Christmas too. They are the best!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...