Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Day

Last January we discussed New Year Resolutions but instead I came up with a simple approach to take on the new year in my 31 Day Challenge-it seemed like a hit, so I thought why not bring it back! Some people strive for  wanting to learn an instrument or taking a language course or writing a collection of short stories however something so big can be overwhelming and often times we quit! So instead I came up with a list of small everyday things to accomplish and by the end of the month I felt really good; I was able to incorporate them into my everyday life. So with that said tomorrow begins a new Challenge for 2013, something tells me it's going to be a great year!!! 

(image via close to my heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...