Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cookbooks

What better way to approach tackling weight than preparing for a wedding, your best friend's in fact! Her wedding is coming up in a few short months (just in time to lose the six pounds I need too so the bridesmaid dress is a little more flowing and a little less tight) and with the bridesmaid dress as beautiful as it is so I gotta be looking good, but not too good!!! I recently stumbled up on this cookbook-I immediately thought to myself Whole Living has a cookbook-why I don't I have this!  After all I've only been a dedicated Whole Living Magazine reader for several years now, so why am I only just now learning about this little treasure.  

(image via amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...