Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up...

early morning chalkboard inspirations. 
already opened the bag of these suckers.
celestial coasters, candles, look-books and one 
gold snuffer make up my beside table, what do
you keep on yours?!
 inherited a beautiful tea cart that belonged to 
my grandmother-a treasure! 
already looking forward to the left overs of last
night's supper! 
 headboard bookshelves, my sanctuary. 
(this is just one shelf of my headboard, it is full!)
daydreaming in pretty pink petticoats...

(images via instagram)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pics! Have a nice day and week:)

    Check out my blog: theprintedsea.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...