Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday Happy

I've decided to create a new regular posting each Saturday morning, so hear me out and tell me your thoughts. Are you ready for it, I want to know what is making you happy each week; it can be something grandiose like getting a promotion at work, hearing your friend perform with her A Capella group or something as small as your bath time ritual to a new pair of shoes; the point is keeping your mindset in positive state!  I've become a disciple of NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour and I'm completely obsessed! I can't tell you how much I look forward to the last ten minutes of each episode, everyone goes around the table and discuss what is making them happy that particular week. And since I love it so much I thought why not incorporate it into the blog. 
So what's making me happy this week? I've recently gotten into Felicity...I know I'm about fifteen years late and I can't remember how I decided to get into the show but I did and now I can't stop watching it!  While I'm still waking up and making breakfast, I reserve an hour for myself each morning to watch an episode, I'm only in Season One at the point but I secretly hope Felicity and Noel end up together, ditch Ben and stick with Noel, right?! Now I'm curious what's making you happy this week?!

(image via a piece of toast

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! How do you access Pop Culture Happy Hour? Website, app? Is there a time it's actually ON NPR live? Thanks!

    --Elizabeth (qeiii)

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...