Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday Happy

So for the last month or so I've been waking up early and heading to the closest Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, it's become my new favorite hang out spot, not to mention they have killer teas. I seriously can't get enough of their Pomegranate Blueberry and Apricot cold teas. So lately I've been heading down to the coffee house in the morning before work and take my book and enjoy a quiet morning, diving into a new read each week and people watch for a while until it's time to head to work. Would you wake up a little earlier to enjoy the quietness of the morning and get in a little five minutes peace?! What's making you happy this week?

(image by Tatum O'Brien)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...