Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Vampires in the Lemon Grove

Do you already have your summer reading list going, mine is about a mile long and I've only gotten through three but I'm on to the next, The Shining. Yea, I know I've never read it shame on me but I'm about forty pages in and I can't put it down. Jack Torrence and his family have just arrived at the hotel and I can't wait to see it all unravel!!! I've also got Dan Brown's latest read, Meg Wolitzer's newest novel, The Interestings, Vampires in the Lemon Grove by Karen Russell, Jeannette Walls The Silver Star and New York by Edward Rutherfurd to name a few, what's on your list?! 

(image by Tatum O'Brien)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...