Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Mornings

Well hello lovelies, how's your August going so far?! Any vaca's or even stay-cations worth sharing?! I got back earlier in the week from a mini vacation to North Carolina to visit my brother and his fiance, it was a blast to say the least.  Lots of southern food, roaming the 'cool' areas of downtown, checking out a few local bars, a little wedding planning and plenty of time to catch up with my big bro and my soon to be sister. My weekend includes pizza parlors, catching up with old friends from out of town, seeing my guy and giving lots of love to my baby yorkies. What's on the agenda for your weekend, have a good one and see you next week :)

(image via home and delicious)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...