Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Daily Escape

Have you ever been to Georgetown, the historic neighborhood near D.C.? The first (and last) time I ever went I was in the first or second grade, my dad likes to remind us kids he was born and raised as a baby/toddler (my grandfather was in med-school at Georgetown University, what a smarty pants, right?) in the town that predated the federal district by forty years. The last time I was in the D.C. area, my brother and I were going from museum to museum and taking pictures in front of the monument but never made it back to address where my dad called home. I'm dying to get back and take my time in this dreamy little town. 

(image via instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...