Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pumpkin Bread For Me

When autumn finally comes around all I think about is comfort food and the lingering smell of baked goods. I recently made some Hello Dollies (to take to work) and while they were settling after I pulled them fresh out of the oven, the house smelled nothing short of delicious. Which obviously means starting a fire, wrapping myself up, plopping down on the couch, pulling out a puzzle and indulging myself with treats. 
As I've mentioned in the past, I know next to nothing when it comes to cooking a meal. However, since I've been acquiring a few kitchen essentials and have been whipping up veggie omelets, I'm not as shy as I use to be with the oven or the stove. So I've taken it upon my self to bake and treat my coworkers with my some of my favorite recipes from my mother's recipe book (my mom could honestly open up her own bakery and it would be a hit, that's how good her stuff is). Since we're entering into the season of giving why not surprise your coworkers with a yummy pumpkin treat, like thhis peanut butter pumpkin bread with chocolate chips recipe, I'll just say your welcome because I know you and your friends will love them! 

(image via crazy for crust)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...