Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday Happy

We've discussed podcasts once before and I revealed I really had no clue or saw what the big deal was. Six years later, a day doesn't go by without listening to my some of my absolute favorites. After recommendations from friends and my guy, Friday doesn't seem right without my routine of a bubble bath and listening to NPR. When it comes to Pop Culture, I couldn't imagine a discussion not including Linda, Glen, Stephen and Trey from NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. In fact it was the last segment of their podcast that inspired this here series, so what's making you happy this week? Have any other podcast suggestions, I'm all ears?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...