Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Dream Cream



A man and a woman met in an nail and hair salon, one loved hair and the other beauty products. After having spent a decade working with The Body Shop, it took Mark and Liz fifteen years to get their brand LUSH off the ground. Forty years in the business of creating quality and environmentally friendly products, LUSH is all that and more! It is quickly becoming my personal favorite, so I hope you introduce yourself to their brand. Have you heard of their dream line, buy it now and you'll be in heaven. Thanks to my sweet sis for surprising me with a few lush things for my birthday! 

(123)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...