Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Year









As if this past year wasn't chaotic enough, 2014 is going to be one long but also very exciting year for me. I will officially be done with school (hopefully for the rest of my life) and finally looking for a steady paycheck-which means there's an excellent chance I'll be moving for the third time. Let's hope it's a permanent move, so I can settle already. It may be a roller coaster of a year with writing my portfolio, confidently defending myself in front of a panel of professors, graduating and going from interview to interview, hoping for a permanent position as an official librarian. 

With a new year means starting the next chapter in my young adult life. Adding a little sparkle and boldness to my wardrobe, creating, establishing and finding the right style to match my body type and personality. As well as settling in and creating a comfortable and cozy home and finding the chef inside me are some of my biggest goals for this coming year.  Learning to be more aware, present and maintaining a well balanced lifestyle is something I view as being a solid foundation for a healthy individual. Staying fit, eating healthy but indulging in favorite recipes and the occasional treats, finding the right exercise for you, spending more time outdoors, traveling and learning about what spirituality means to you is something we should all think about.  What's in store for your year?

(123456789)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...