Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Apartment Therapy





My source of therapy often comes when thumbing (or sliding) through homes and apartment whether through my favorite home decor magazines or online via sources like Pinterest or my many favorite home interior blogs. When I came across Apartment Therapy three years ago, I knew it would become an obsession. And now when I get into "Need Inspiration/Motivation" mode I immediately head over to Apartment Therapy and check out what's going on in the home and apartment tours. Last week I came across this gem of an apartment and am already writing down lists to remind me keep it Minimal, Fresh and Inviting. Looking for own source of inspiration, I invite you to Apartment Therapy.   

(images via apartment therapy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...