Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Everlane Tees




Constantly on the lookout for the best basic tee, I think I finally found the right match for my style. I had first read about the Everlane brand in Verily Magazine. I was instantly hooked when I read 'high quality, well designed wardrobe basics at affordable prices." Michael Preysman, the founder of the company specializes in making the basics in everything from apparel (including cashmere sweaters to oxford button downs and silk blouses) to leather belts and the perfect weekend bag. See for yourself and head on over to your new favorite shop, Everlane :) When you see how great their prices are you know your cart will be full in no time!!!

(images via everlane) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...