Thursday, February 20, 2014

Librarian Glasses







As you all know I have a serious thing for tortoise and have since I was little. So it was a no-brainer that my top choice frames would be tortoise colored, over-sized and certainly a statement to my wardrobe. Move over old and hello to my new librarian approved specs. Have you already checked out the Palm Canyon Collection over at Warby Parker, if you haven't done so, head on over this instant and check out their fabulous shades!  The collection clearly screams my name and I can't wait to get my hands on these Preston sunglasses :)

(images provided by and content approved by Warby Parker

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Every pair is amazing I'm not surpised you love them so much

    http://www.farfelue.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...