Saturday, March 15, 2014

Drama Play Service





Like most little kids, my dream of make it big in Hollywood was quickly shot down. While I did have my chance at live theater, I grew to love stage performing. Everything from dancing, acting and singing, I loved everything about showbiz. Since my voice would never take me front and center, I resorted to taking theater classes and working sets in college. My intro into theater class during my sophomore year of college was probably one of my favorite courses I took while in school. Being the over achiever I was, after reading the assigned scripts I secretly went and bought the additional reading my professor included in the syllabus. The five shown above are just a few of my favorites, read them and tell me what you think :)

(images via dramatists)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...