Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Wedding Dress




Last August I ventured to North Carolina to be a part of the planning process for my brother and sister-in-law's wedding and now that it's just a few days away, wedding dresses have certainly been on my mind (and am already thinking about what mine will one day look like). Which by the way, the bride's wedding dress is to die for! When she sent me pictures of her trying on the dress last summer, I was instantly in love. Since then, I've mentally been imagining my own dress. At this point all I know is it's going to be lace, with a little bit of a low back and the neckline laying across my collarbone. I also love the idea of having colorful shoes underneath the dress, like a bright pink or red!  
(1,2,3,4,5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...