Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Mornings

Happy Friday everyone, how have you all been?! This week seriously went by in the blink of an eye. With work, travel, school, exhaustion and the faintest feeling of getting sick, I'm calling it a weekend. I'll be getting my swerve on and rocking out at a Robin Thicke concert this evening with a friend and then it's off to spending the rest of the weekend in bed (and I don't plan on wearing anything other than pj's). With school work, 12 Years a Slave and cough drops at my bedside (isn't this the prettiest bedding?), I'll catch you all next Monday.  Have a good one :)

(image via the line)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...