Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Daily Escape

Having spent so little time in the south, the travelbug itch has me aching to venture into southern territory. I've spent some time in North Carolina, Southern Indiana and New Orleans but that's it when it comes to my time in the South. With so much history, culture and truly divine food, I can't stop thinking about Savannah Georgia. Seeing Savannah in a number of shows and that infamous cemetery in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, I'm ready to pack the bags and check the sites, dive head first into the southern culture and munch on some biscuits and mac and cheese. Have you been? Please share your recommendations and suggestions :)

(image via) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...