Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Mother's Closet





My love for purses not only began at a young age but inspiration struck by sneaking into my mother's closest and playing with her purses when she wasn't looking. Whether for dress up or borrowing them for a night out on the town, my knack for searching for the perfect and most suitable purse has become a bit of a problem. The other week my mom decided she needed to do a deep cleaning of her closet...ding, ding, ding!!! And so this twenty year old Bally purse became mine, isn't she a beauty? I surely think so :) 

(images taken for sit and stay a while. what's in my bag: rifle paper co journalfangirlray ban sunnieshint of pink lipstickmy favorite calendar and planner, pen-gifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...