Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Clean + Pretty





When it comes to workspace that most likely means I'm in the middle of a tornado of books surrounding me on the floor or in bed. In school, I made a rule of going to the library when it came to writing papers and studying. I was always at a desk so I had a lot of space to work  with. In an effort to get out of the bed and off the floor, I'm working towards turning my desk into a better workspace. Eventually I'd like to have an actual room dedicated to more organization and turning it into my own pretty space. What's your working situation, do you leave the house and head to the library, do you work at home in your pajamas and in bed?

(images via the glitter guide)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...