Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Morning Routines



If there was one thing I could put more time and effort into it would be my skincare and makeup routines. When it comes to applying makeup, I'm a little impatient, I don't want to spend more than fifteen minutes putting everything on. I stick to a very basic practice-foundation, mascara, one eye palette, lipstick and blush. I didn't start using primers, toners, illuminators and other things until I noticed how healthy my sister's skin looked. Whenever we visit, it seems like she's got me following a strict schedule of cremes and toners in the evening and then a full on makeup tutorial the next morning. I finally caved in and after a few weeks of using all her recommended products, my skin looks and feels so much better. What's your skin situation? Are you a makeup queen or high maintenance when it comes to skin and makeup? 

(123)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...