Thursday, May 15, 2014

What's In Your Bag

Kristina Hultkrantz is one fantastic and beyond talented artist. I first noticed her work when she teamed up with Matchbook Magazine back in 2011, where she featured famous actors, literary characters and socialites and what she imagined were stowed in their handbags. As soon as I finished the first issue, I immediately found her Blog and Etsy shop and started creating a wishlist of all the artwork I wanted to collect. You may even remember, I've written about her work here back when I started my blog. A few years later and I became one of the girls featured in her What's In Your Bag Series :)

(image)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...