Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Desert Pools

 Viceroy, Palm Springs
 Ace Hotel, Palm Springs
Sparrows, Palm Springs

If there is one thing you do when staying in Palm Springs, it's hitting the pool...perhaps for a few hours!!! 
Palm Springs is filled with an array of boutique hotels and I have yet to check them all out. This year, one activity I'm sticking too is trying out a stay-cation at a few places that have been recommended to me by friends who simply say there's nothing like the Desert's hotels, their intimate and full of life and character. I started my year out at the Sparrows Hotel, my stay was perfect to say the least. It was full of endless pool time, refreshing myself with a break from technology (no stereo and no tv), meeting lovely ladies from the bay area and talking books and literature and going out for an early dinner with friends. It was short stay but a great treat that was badly needed, I can't wait for the next one.   

(123)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...